Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Art works

I have aquired some art work recently that I am happy about. The least recent was the Brian Ulrich print from 20x200.


More recently are some drawings by Jason Polan. This first from his Drawing Project. It is a great project where he gives away a drawing each day to the first person to email him after the days drawing is posted on the project blog. After many tries and one mistaken win I had a real win. Drawing #38, Line Plant. I also came by a couple other drawings and other goodies by Jason, two of which are featured below.




I am excited for the day that I get all these puppies framed and up on my walls. I hope to amass museums worth of prints, drawing, paintings, and what have you. Being broke though sure isn't making that easier. However!!, anyone interested in trading photographs or anything else hit me up. I love trading.

1 comment:

brenda barrett-taylor said...

i would say that i'm up for a trade, but i don't deserve one. i would definitely love one of your prints, don't get me wrong, i just owe you one already. i haven't forgotten my debt to you, don't fret... someday i'll actually pay it off.