Monday, March 10, 2008

De grassa

I found myself surprised the other night. I walked in to my building, went to pick up my mail, and there was this big yellow envelope sitting near all the post boxes. I took a peak at the label and sure enough it was for me. Wow! I sure wasn't expecting anything. I looked at the return label and it hit me. I had completely forgotten. I ran up to my apartment, that's five flights mind you, and cut that letter open like a pig. But rather, these were the entrails I pulled out,

Stray Dog, Palm Beach, Aruba, 2007

Friend and sometimes boss, Ofer Wolberger, has been giving away prints through his blog. He sends a print to the person that emails him coinciding with the number print he is currently giving away. In my case it was the third print being given away and I was the third person to email him. It is an interesting twist on how to give away the prints. I wonder what is going to happen when he gets up into the 50s or so, will the images ever be given away?

1 comment:

franklin said...

this was a similar problem on saved by the bell when casey kaysom or whoever was doing the radio contest and the 50th dude or so got the prize so screech dressed up like a construction dude and broke into the line then they dialed 49 times then had the person they wanted to win call. its simple really